The outside triathlon training of last monday at recreational area Vlietland in Voorschoten was photographed by Chent Creative. The first leg of the training was done in the open water. A selection of the photos made can be found below.
After drying up and warming up, after all it is open autumn;), the triathletes continued their training with the next leg: cycling. Vlietland offers beautiful cycling routes along canals, lakes and many birds. In addition, the location is easy to reach by car and there is free parking available. This makes the location perfect for every triathlete. Below are the selected photos of the second part, cycling.
The valve was running like a real triathlon. Everyone could improve the technique at his or her pace and use the expertise of a certified triathlon coach.
After walking the group went to the Waterfront to discuss the training while enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream.
Curious about what a triathlon coach can do for you? Do you want to improve your triathlon results? Train with like-minded athletes? Request information without any obligation, questions are free! By clicking on an INFO button in the price tables you reach the contact form.
- An introductory meeting (face to face, or via facetime/ skype) – one-off additional cost of 25 euro.
- From this, a personal schedule is developed for you.
- The schedule will be shared via your (free) Training Peaks account
- This package does not include feedback on your progress
- An introductory meeting (face to face, or via facetime/skype) – one-off additional cost of 25 euro.
- This schedule is then evaluated weekly by me on the basis of your results, and will be altered where necessary.
- Your schedule will be shared via your (free) Training Peaks account.
- You can also do ‘field tests’ every 4 to 6 weeks, where we will assess your progress and add to the schedule where needed.
Both packages are available to be booked as 20 week plans, with the prices being € 205,- and € 275,- respectively.